HAPPINESS IS FREE

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the best out of everything that comes their way. I know we all go through stuff; but the craze of this world shouldn't affect your persona or how you treat your fellow human being. Find happiness ; stay happy #happiness is free. Happiness is a sense of well-being, joy, or contentment. When people are successful, or safe, or lucky, they feel happiness. The "pursuit of happiness" is something this life is based on, and different people feel happiness for different reasons. 
To live a Happy life means to be free, to be free of hte, be free of anger, free of strife and pain, when we open our minds to the positive side of life and realise that our blessings are indeed much more than our trials, we begin to see life on a deeper level. being happy is all that truly matters, i hope you find your happiness.

I will be dropping some quotes on happiness by great minds. below, and subsequently on this blog. for now enjoy the few i have for you.

Happiness, not in another place but this place…not for another hour, but this hour. Walt Whitman
Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be. Abraham Lincoln
Happiness? That’s nothing more than health and a poor memory. Albert Schweitzer
It’s the moments that I stopped just to be, rather than do, that have given me true happiness. Richard Branson
I am very happy because I have conquered myself and not the world. I am very happy because I have loved the world and not myself. Sri Chinmoy


Comments